Spirulina capsules are high nutrient products. Every 100g contains 65g of protein, 18% carbohydrate, 5% fat and 7% minerals. It contains gama lilolenic acid, a polyunsaturated fatty acid. This lipid is a parent compound of a hormone-like lipid called prostaglandins. It is invaluable for AIDS and those suffering from debilitating diseases. If your goal in life is sound health and financial security, Tiens is your fastest vehicle to reach those goals.
Sourced from non-polluted algae from the lake areas (which is purer and more natural than artificial ones).
Spirulina Tiens capsule provides all the health benefits you could have derieved from the plant
1. Detoxes Heavy Metals (Especially Arsenic) that is naturally present at high levels in some country.
2. balances human floral micros in the stomach, what does that mean? Well, without a healthy microflora balance in our bodies, we are simply much more susceptible to sickness and disease. spirulina benefits have been shown to promote the growth of healthy bacterial flora in the intestines, which in turn inhibits candida from thriving. Additionally, the immune-strengthening properties of spirulina will help the body eliminate candida cells.
3. Improves HIV/AIDS
4. Helps Prevent Cancer Spirulina increases the production of antibodies, infection-fighting proteins, and other cells that improve immunity and help ward off infection and chronic illnesses such as cancer
5. Lowers Blood Pressure Taking Spirulina reverses endothelial dysfunction in metabolic syndrome.
6. Reduces Cholesterolspirulina benefits have also been shown to prevent atherosclerosis and reduce elevated blood cholesterol levels.
7. Lowers Chance of stroke in the study above, researchers also discovered that spirulina supplementation lowered intimal aorta surface by 33 percent to 48 percent, which suggests that it can prevent atherosclerosis and subsequent stroke. 8. Boosts energy when you look at the chemical composition of spirulina, it’s no wonder that people who regularly consume it have an abundance of energy9. Alleviates Sinus IssuesKnown as allergic rhinitis, spirulina benefits the body by reducing the inflammation that causes people to experience sinus problems.10. Offers Neuroprotection for Brain Disorders & Memory BoostingThe effects of spirulina on memory dysfunction, oxidative stress damage and antioxidant enzyme humans afflicted with Parkinson’s disease, other neurodegenerative diseases, and those with memory problems are positive
Health Benefits of Spirulina
Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many NutrientsPowerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory PropertiesCan Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride LevelsProtects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From OxidationMay Have Anti-Cancer PropertiesMay Reduce Blood PressureImproves Symptoms of Allergic RhinitisMay Be Effective Against Anemia.
Excellent nutritional profile. Spirulina is high in protein and vitaminsLosing weight improving gut health managing diabetes Lowering cholesterol-reducing blood pressure preventing heart disease boosting metabolism.